sunday. 308.



wearing:
sweater - f21
shirt - j. crew
tank - gap
pants- j. crew
shoes - h&m

today i spent the day in boston with my mom and sister. i know i should have some cool pictures from boston, but i forgot my camera, so this is what we got. we started the day having crepes at a little creperie in coolidge corner. our favorite one in cambridge closed and i am really sad i didn't get to have my last one there, even though this one was good. we spent most of our day at the wrentham outlets. it was a successful day for all of us. my mom got great deals at the loft, which is her favorite store and a new pair of heels that she had been searching for. my sister got an amazing deal on a really nice knife set from the williams sonoma outlet and i got heavy duty mixing bowls. i also found some awesome button-up shirts at j. crew for terry who needs lots of them for his new job! we finished the day off with the most amazing dinner at my favorite north end spot, giacamo's. we stood in line for over an hour to eat and were out of there in less than a half hour. we all enjoyed wine, shared fried calamari and mozzarella marinara, and i had lobster ravioli. we stocked up on treats from modern pastry for the ride home. 

as for my outfit, it was pouring buckets when we left in the morning and these pants fit perfectly in my rain boots. as soon as we got on the road, it stopped raining and by the time we were in boston, the sun was out. luckily for me, i sometimes think ahead and i brought a pair of flats on the off chance it stopped raining. and i am glad i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment