easter florals. 315.







wearing:
shirt - american apparel
vest - urban outfitters
skirt - h&m
shoes - nine west
earrings - f21

easter to me is about getting together with my family for food, getting easter candy and other treats from my mom, and of course, wearing spring clothes (florals and pastels). terry asked me if he could wear a straw hat and i told him 'it is easter and you can wear whatever the f* you want'! that's the beauty of the day. you can wear lots of pastels and fun hats and no one cares. my goal for the day was to wear something with florals and color. i was so happy to try out this skirt in a causal way. i love how the back is longer than the front and am excited to wear it with flats, so it will practically touch the ground. and i love these shoes. my nana said to me that she see shoes like these on tv all the time, but has never seen something like it in person. that makes me excited to think i can wear cool things to impress my nana! 

No comments:

Post a Comment