christmas! 199.



i spent the night at my parent's house, so i would be up bright and early to open presents. with my family, it is all about traditions. christmas morning is the same every year and i love that about this day. we all open our stockings together, then my sister and i open our santa presents. yes, we still get presents from santa. they are in two separate piles away from the tree and in two different wrapping papers. after that we make coffee and then get ready to open the presents under the tree. we pass out one round of presents and then take turns opening them. we do this till everything is opened. then we take showers and get ready and my mom makes cinnamon bread. and we always wear something new. this is why i dress a little more festive on christmas eve. i know my new clothes wont be and i always want to wear something new. when i packed for the night, i only packed a pair of jeans, hoping that i would get enough new clothes to make the rest of the outfit. i did. i picked these pieces because they were comfortable to last me from my big family party to the evening at the movies. i also wanted to layer things because i never know what the temp will be where we go. and of course, i wanted to wear these new boots from my sister because i love them.

sweater lauren conrad, shirt gap, jeans abercrombie & fitch, shoes urban outfitters.


my beautiful sister in her new sweater (gap) and new earrings from me!

christmas with my dad's side of the family. it takes us hours to open presents every year, but it is always so much fun.

the beauty of getting a new suitcase is that you can pack most of your new present in it for an easy trip home.


No comments:

Post a Comment