209.





my sister use to always make fun of me because the majority of my clothes are gray or other dark muted colors. since i quit my job last june, i have been able to work more of the things i own, the things with color, back into my wardrobe and have become brighter. i think that since i am a quiet person by nature, it is fun to stand out and be loud using my clothing. and obviously you cant get much brighter than by wearing yellow tights! i have had these tights for over a year and have never worn them until today. it is nice when something just clicks and you feel good in something bold. the dress isn't very bright or flashy, but it does have a bit of yellow that is pulled out by the tights. with gray and brown added to the outfit, it doesn't become over the top.

sweater abercombie & fitch, dress urban outfitters, tights gap, shoes urban outfitters, belt abercrombie & fitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment