block by block. 285.




today was the first time i actually thought about color blocking when i got dressed. this is not a bold way to work the trend, but it is a great way to ease into it. my skirt and shirt are very similar in color, which is a good way to work into this trend if you are not comfortable with so much color all at once. i threw in the solid purple booties to play up the color effect. with the heather gray tights in between, it breaks up the color. as for the marc jacobs looks above, the intern at work (another lover of fashion) told me that my outfit had a marc jacobs feel to it. i will never complain or disagree if someone tells me this. i decided to find some proof for any one who may not agree. since at this moment in my life i cannot afford anything from marc jacobs, this will suffice.



shirt jcrew, skirt goodwill, shoes payless, tights & earrings f21.

No comments:

Post a Comment