black and tan.

saturday. 275.


 sweater h&m, jeans jbrand, shoes dsw, bracelets akari (vintage).

friday. 274.


 sweater gap, shirt f21, skirt f21, boots piperlime.

thursday. 273.


 dress old navy, blazer f21, belt abercrombie & fitch, boots piperlime, earrings ferdinand,

wednesday. 272.





 dress urban outfitters, sweater banana republic, boots piperlime, bracelet f21, ring from my mom.

tuesday. 271.




 jacket goodwill, tee free people, jeans jbrand, shoes payless, ring f21.

monday. 270.



sweater h&m, shirt jcrew, skirt uniqlo, boots hunter.

the week started off with a tan sweater paired with a gray skirt and black tights and boots. it was rainy, but not too cold out so this outfit was easy to run errands in. the rest of the week was full of shades of gray.. meaning an entire week of wearing black, gray, and white. i didn't realize this was happening until the week was about over. i do own color, but there are times when i am not drawn to it and my week ended up looking this way. there were a few pops of color in the mix. tuesday my shoes were purple, my lips were pink, and my ring was multicolored. wednesday i wore a turquoise sweater over my otherwise all black outfit. and thursday, brown was back in the mix in my dress.
and if you are wondering about my hair and makeup on wednesday, i was a model for my friend kirby who is a student at cosmotech. after doing my hair (set in rollers), they finished the look by making it very marilyn monroe. i wont complain. i like that look.

No comments:

Post a Comment