holiday wish list: laura s.

name: laura serino.
age: 28.
current city: portland, maine.
occupation: copywriter for llbean signature. blogger at fore front fashion (this is not one to miss! full of great east coast style inspiration!)
social media: twitter - @forefrontfash, instagram - @lauramser




Here's what is on my holiday wish list.

I spotted this guy at Picnic and fell in love with this stuff. If I had my wish, I'd have this rucksack under the tree. $350

I always ask for good books. I have a long list this year - and this is one of them. $15.99

I know this site is for kids, but I've wanted two of these lamps for my bedroom for ages. $69

A nice calendar. Lusting after this one. $26

I'd also love a foot soak at Soakology and a dinner at Earth in Kennebunk!

2 comments:

  1. mm, yes to dinner at earth! a very generous gift indeed.

    ReplyDelete