friday find: birchbox.


first off, this is my first video i have ever made so it is a little silly and a lot amateur. but either way this friday find is super cool. i have been subscribing to birchbox since last may and love getting a pretty pink box in the mail every month! it's filled with cool beauty products & they even have a blog full of how-to's for those of you like me who can't do hair or makeup to save your life. now sit back, relax, and have yourself a good laugh watching my video!

if you haven't checked out birchbox yet, you should.
and maybe sign up for your very own subscription too!


2 comments:

  1. Love you video!! I have been meaning to make one but been too nervous haha!

    I have never heard of birchbox and it sounds like a must!! Thank you thank you for posting this!!

    XX
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com
    Check out 87Life on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! my next one will be better, but i thought this would be a fun way to start. you should totally sign up for birchbox. you would love it!

      Delete